Email Marketing & CRM Specialist - Germany
As the Email Marketing & CRM Specialist you will be responsible for defining and executing on the CRM and email marketing activation/retention strategy, ensuring effective delivery of email communication, and lead all aspects of the CRM & sales funnel management to achieve revenue targets.
- Coordinate with website merchandisers, marketing team, category team, and regional teams to plan, design and launch effective email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute email promotional plans and customer retention strategies.
- Execution of email marketing activities: email campaign set up, email database segmentation, ensuring the right newsletters are sent to the right segments.
- Develop and maintain an email segmentation and deployment calendar.
- Develop plans to improve customer acquisition, retention and reactivation through the implementation of online CRM programs.
- Understand customer behaviors and characteristics to optimize email marketing performance, by analyzing, mining, and reporting on customer data.
- Design and run email marketing campaigns with A/B testing.
- Proactively monitor email marketing KPIs (open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, etc.) and continuously improve email marketing campaigns.
- Manage the sales funnel and improve conversions at each stage: new lead >> active lead >> first time customer >> repeat customer >> VIP customer.
- Regularly analyze data to develop actionable hypotheses and conclusions.
- Create weekly and monthly reports for CRM activities, detailing your findings and then communicate those insights to senior stakeholders.
- 5+ years online marketing experience, specifically email marketing & CRM involving customer segmentation, activation and retention.
- Excellent understanding of direct marketing best practices and analytics.
- Ability to develop and implement retention marketing strategies and assess marketing performance
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw on analysis and formulate solutions.
- Knowledge of evaluating marketing and commercial ROI, conversion funnel analysis and optimization. Knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud is a big plus.
- A healthy blend of analytical and creative skills, with a strong bias towards getting stuff done.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and demonstrate self-starter qualities.
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written).
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that creates sustainable premium products for children.
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world.
- Get exposure to various career opportunities within the organization.
The position will be based in Sindelfingen (Stuttgart).
Send your CV and Cover Letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Email & CRM Specialist" and state why you believe you're best suited for the job. We are looking to hire immediately. Learn more about Stokke via our website: www.stokke.com