Global Social Media Manager Norway
Come and join our team – we are looking for a Global Social Media Manager
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for setting and executing the Stokke brand and products across the social platforms. The person works along the Digital Content and Community Manager to leverage the digital communities, collect key insights and data that will inform future strategic and content development. The person also oversees the day-to-day activity and performance of social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube. This is a one-year position with a strong possibility of direct hire after the 12-month period.
- Contribute to development and drive implementation of global social media strategy.
- Advise strategic utilization of social media channels in the specific global brand & product communication strategies.
- Advise on the needed content to maximize impact on social media channels i.e. provide requests for the content to the product and brand teams to ensure that needed assets are developed.
- Deliver accurate reporting on content performance of social activity and recommends corrective actions and future content adjustments and scope. Provides post-campaign reporting and monthly analytics.
- Guide the regional social media utilization – creating guidelines and governance model.
- Responsible for the daily publication of Stokke global social content across social feeds. Edits photographs and writes / edits texts.
- Moderate and answer questions from the community.
- Participate in the monthly editorial meetings with pro-active input and insights. Create and manage monthly channel calendar.
- Develop and maintain a voice and personality for the brand.
- Work to identify new opportunities, pro-actively drive testing of new content and tactics across Some channels.
- Collaborate with in-house / external creative agency to deliver content for digital channels.
- At least 4-years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Strong and demonstrated knowledge of using social channels to promote global brands.
- Strong and demonstrated abilities to use social media toolbox and systems incl detailed analytics.
- Experience of strategic campaign planning and ongoing promotion.
- An interest in social platforms and the latest digital consumer trends.
- Time and workload management skills. Ability to work independently.
- Excellent English language skills, other languages are a plus.
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Oslo. For more information about the position, please contact Digital Manager, Kristin Eliesen by e-mail Kristin.Eliesen@stokke.com. You can also learn more about Stokke via our website www.stokke.com. Please send your application and resume through website Finn.no.