You have no items in your basket
How should I maintain and clean my Stokke® Home™ Bed?
The best way to maintain your Stokke® Home™ Bed, is to wipe it with a soft, damp cloth, afterwards wipe down with a dry cloth until completely dry.
Refrain from using a micro fibre cloth or household detergents as they may damage the finish of the crib.
What is the difference between the Stokke® Home™ Bed mattress in the UK and in Europe?The Stokke ® Home™ Bed mattress sold in the UK is treated with flame retardants. This is due to manufacturing and safety requirements in the UK.
What are the measurements of the Stokke® Home™ Bed mattress?
The Stokke® Home™ Bed mattress is rectangular and 10 cm high or thick, 132 cm long and 70 cm wide.
Or 3,9 inches high/thick, 52 inches long and 27,5 inches wide.
What is the different positions for Stokke® Home ™ Bed Guard?There are three positions for the Stokke® Home ™ Bed Guard so you can choose your preferred room solution.
What are the weight and dimensions of the Stokke® Home™ Bed?
The dimensions and weight of the Stokke® Home™ Bed when packaged in the box are:
- Box 1 of 2 (weight 15kg (33lbs) / L: 78cm (30,7’’) / W: 9cm (3,5’’) / H: 137cm (54’’)
- Box 2 of 2 (weight 20kg (44lbs)/ L: 74cm (29’’)/ W: 11cm (4,3’’) / H: 137cm (54’’)
When assembled, the measurements of the Stokke® Home™ Bed are as follows:
- L: 137 cm (54") / W: 75 cm (29,5"") / H: 164 cm (64,5")
- 35 kg / 77 lbs (2 Boxes)
Is it possible to adjust the bottom of the Stokke® Home™ bed?
Yes, there are two height levels on the Stokke® Home™ bed.
The highest level is recommended to use from approximately 0 to 6 months old. The highest level is 40.3 cm / 15.87 inches from the floor to the mattress bottom .
The lower level is recommended to use from 6 months to 5 years old and is 17cm / 6.69 inches from the floor to the mattress bottom.
How do I assemble and use the Stokke® bumpers correctly?
• Always make sure the bumper is fixed correctly and tightly to avoid sagging. Check frequently that all the bumper ties are firmly tied to the crib rails. Please re-tie if necessary.
• To ensure optimum airflow, always ensure the child is not sleeping with their face in direct contact with the bumper.
• Remove the bumper when the child can sit unaided or pull themselves up to a standing position.
What standards do the Stokke® bumpers comply with?
The standards the Stokke® Bumpers comply with are:
• ASTM F1917-12 – “Infant Bedding and Related Accessories”
• BS 1877-10:2011+A1:2012 – “Domestic bedding. Specification for mattresses and bumpers for children’s cots, perambulators and similar domestic articles”
• The above standards specifically aim to ensure safe design and sufficient care instructions for safe and proper use of a bumper.
• Stokke® Bumpers have been tested for CO2 retention and results show no increase of CO2 in the crib environment with a correctly fitted Stokke® Bumper.
• Stokke® Bumpers are designed with specific dimensions and materials to ensure optimum air flow.
What warranty or guarantee do I receive when I purchase a Stokke® Home™ item?
All Stokke® products fall under the respective national guaranty and warranty guidelines.
The Stokke® Home™ Bed and Dresser comes with a 3 year Extended Warranty when registering the Stokke® Home™ products through the Stokke® website.
You can go to our registration page by following the link: https://guarantee.stokke.com
Is there a maximum weight for Stokke® Home™ Bed?
The Stokke® Home™ Bed has been designed specifically to provide a sturdy bed for your child with excellent mattress support. It has been successfully tested to carry the maximum weight of 200 kg/ 450 lbs.
This means that it is strong enough for two adults to sit on, as they would a sofa. The weight limit has however been set to 50 kg for the occupant because the bed can withstand rough movements of a child of 50 kg, but an heavier child or an adult weighing much more could not do the same.”
How do I get spare parts or make a claim for my Stokke® Home™ Bed?
If your Stokke® Home™ Bed is damaged, we kindly ask you to contact the shop where you originally purchased the product and provide them with information regarding the damage as well as the bed's serial number (found on either the bed base or the bed frame, depending on which part it is ). If it is inconvenient to contact the original retailer, you can also contact any other Stokke® retail partner that sells the Stokke® Home™ for assistance. At the top of our website www.stokke.com, under 'Find your retailer', you can search for your nearest one.
Depending on the type of problem, the retailer will be able either to order a replacement part on your behalf or to have the bed replaced in its entirety. Whether this can be done under the terms of Stokke® product warranty will depend on whether the claim is made within the warranty period.
For more information on Stokke® product warranty and how to register your Stokke® Home™ bed for Extended Warranty (3 years after the date of purchase), please follow this link: http://w.stokke.com/#/
Replacements for missing parts of the Stokke® Home™ bed, such as textiles or mattress, can be ordered directly from your local Stokke® retailer or from stokke.com, depending on your country of purchase. The details you enter in your registration must correspond to those on the proof of purchase. You are also asked to provide the serial numbers of the bed, which you will find on a sticker on the inside of the bed frame and on the bed plate respectively. After completing the registration, the registration certificate will be sent to you via email. You can place your claim for replacement parts with a retailer selling the Stokke® Home™ producing both the registration certificate and the original proof of purchase. You can also contact any other Stokke® retail partner that sells the Stokke® Home™ for assistance in this matter. You can search for your nearest one via the link below: http://www.stokke.com/global/home#findstore