Provide your account email address to receive an email to reset your password.
You have no items in your basket
• Always make sure the bumper is fixed correctly and tightly to avoid sagging.Check frequently that all the bumper ties are firmly tied to the crib rails. Please re-tie if necessary.
• To ensure optimum airflow, always ensure the child is not sleeping with their face in direct contact with the bumper.
• Remove the bumper when the child can sit unaided or pull themselves up to a standing position.
The standards the Stokke® Bumpers comply with are:
• ASTM F1917-12 – “Infant Bedding and Related Accessories”
• BS 1877-10:2011+A1:2012 – “Domestic bedding. Specification for mattresses and bumpers for children’s cots, perambulators and similar domestic articles”
• The above standards specifically aim to ensure safe design and sufficient care instructions for safe and proper use of a bumper.
• Stokke® Bumpers have been tested for CO2 retention and results show no increase of CO2 in the crib environment with a correctly fitted Stokke® Bumper.
• Stokke® Bumpers are designed with specific dimensions and materials to ensure optimum air flow.