STORE PLANNER IN GERMANY
We are looking for a Store Planner in Sindelingen, Germany. An important responsibility in this role includes planning and visualization of own stores, shop-in- shop areas and other branded areas displaying the Stokke collection in retail and at fairs. A binding retail concept and detailed Visual Merchandising Guidelines are available as basis for individual planning. These global guidelines are applied to the individual requirements at retail spaces across EMEA , APAC, LATAM and USCA. This is a one year position with a strong possibility of direct hire after the 12 month period.
- Responsible for the global planning and design of instore areas and retail display furniture.
- Create detailed 3D visualisations of instore spaces and provide technical drawings as specification for the shop fitter
- Design 2D floorplans for own stores and branded areas at retail partners and define display material and carpentry needs according to existing instore concepts
- Communicate directly with the international account managers who locally coordinate the project implementation
- Advise on project coordination and quality control
- Actively contribute to the further development and evolution of existing store concepts
- Develop special solutions for custom-made store displays
- Create product display planograms as merchandising instructions for the sales force
- Regularly update the Global Visual Merchandising guidelines
- Degree in Interior Design - ideally specialising in Visual Merchandising , Architecture or similar
- At least 3 years professional experience in Interior Design, Retail Design or Visual Merchandising
- Solid knowledge of AutoCAD, VectorWorks, etc., excellent skills in 3D modelling and visualisation - Cinema4D and / or 3ds Max , and feeling comfortable with common image editing and graphics software (especially Photoshop) , MS Office
- Extensive knowledge in implementation and detailed planning
- Independent , well-organised working methods
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written, another language is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with cross-cultural competence
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Sindelfingen near Stuttgart/ Germany.
For more information about the position and for sending your application/résumé, including your earliest starting date, please contact Mr Marco Mayer– email@example.com.
You can also learn more about Stokke® via our website www.stokke.com.