Du har ingen varer i din indkøbsvogn
- Stokke® Tripp Trapp®
- Stokke® Tripp Trapp® Accessories
- Stokke® Steps™
- Stokke® Clikk™
- Stokke® Nomi®
- Ezpz™ by Stokke™
- Stokke® Munch
- Stokke® Xplory®
- Stokke® Xplory® X
- Stokke® Xplory Accessories
- BABYZEN™ YOYO²
- BABYZEN™ YOYO Accessories
- Stokke® Beat™
- Stokke® Crusi™
- Stokke® Scoot™
- Stokke® Trailz
- Stokke® Izi Go Modular™ by BeSafe®
- Stokke® iZi Go™ by BeSafe®
- Stokke® MyCarrier™
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mini & Bed
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Mattress & Textiles
- Stokke® Sleepi™ Dresser, Changer, Changing table
- Stokke® Flexi Bath®
- Stokke® Bounce'n'Sleep™
- Stokke® MuTable™
- JetKids by Stokke® CloudSleeper™
- JetKids by Stokke® Bedbox™
- JetKids by Stokke® Crew Backpack
- Stokke® Limas™
- Stokke® Care™
- Stokke® HandySitt™
- Stokke® Home™ Cradle
- Stokke® Home™ Bed
- Stokke® Home™ Mattress & Textiles
- Stokke® Home Dresser & Stokke® Home Changer
- Stokke® Warranty
- Stokke® iZi Go Modular™ X1 by BeSafe®
- Kontakt Kundeservice
- Levering og returret
- For Forhandler
- Oplysninger om sikkerhed og tilbagekaldelse
- Vigtig information om ergonomi og brug
What are the dimensions of the folded and unfolded BABYZEN YOYO?
Like the size of an airplane cabin luggage: 52 x 44 x 18 cm (20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 in). Needless to say it fits very easily in the trunk of a small car, but also under a train seat and, of course, in the overhead compartment on the plane*. Its unfolded dimensions are:
- In the newborn pack and 6+ versions: 106 x 44 x 86 cm (41.7 x 17.3 x 33.9 in)
- In the bassinet version: 106 x 44 x 96 cm (41.7 x 17.3 x 37.8 in)
* Since 2012, the YOYO strollers (folded dimensions 52 x 44 x 18 cm / 20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 in) are accepted or recognized as cabin luggage by most airline companies. However, cabin luggage standards may vary according to the airline and we therefore recommend checking with your chosen airline before travelling for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.
How much does YOYO weigh?
6.2 kg (13.7 lbs) for YOYO in 6+ version.
6.6 kg (14.6 lbs) for YOYO in newborn pack version.
8.1 kg (17.9 lbs) for YOYO in bassinet version.
A record for an all-in-one city stroller that can be upgraded from birth onwards!
What is the capacity of the YOYO basket?
The basket on YOYO can carry up to 5 kg (11 lbs) and its shape makes it very accessible from the front and the rear.
Does the backrest of the YOYO 6+ stroller recline?
Yes, the 6+ has a multi-position reclining backrest.
Is BABYZEN YOYO comfortable?
Very comfortable, thanks to its Hytrel® elastomer suspensions on all 4-wheel, offering unparalleled flexibility and cushioning. YOYO offers:
- in the newborn pack version, a two-position pop-up canopy, a fully flat reinforced mattress, a soft headrest and a fluffy footrest.
- in the bassinet version, a ventilated shell and canopy, with a comfortable, breathable 4.5 cm (1.8 in) double mattress.
- in the 6+ version, a well-padded seat with a multi-position recline, a covering hood with window and a footrest.
Is BABYZEN YOYO easily manoeuvrable?
Ultra handy, with its patented 'Soft Drive' system, there's no need to lock the front wheels even on rough terrain. Steering with one hand, your YOYO goes everywhere, allowing you to hold an umbrella or your child's hand with the other.
Is BABYZEN YOYO practical?YOYO is THE stroller that makes life easier for parents around the world. With its record dimensions, YOYO can be stored anywhere. It knows how to disappear in a restaurant and to fit in a small elevator. Fold the handlebars, and YOYO can go under the metro turnstiles, with its armrests designed to make it easy to hold when climbing stairs. When YOYO is folded, it can be carried on the shoulder, travelling with you around the world!
Can YOYO be taken onboard a plane?
Yes*! The dimensions of the folded YOYO stroller (52 x 44 x 18 cm / 20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 in) are equal to or less than most airlines' cabin luggage allowance. It's a revolution for travelling parents. The tip is to carry YOYO in its backpack, sold as an accessory, or in the protective bag already supplied.
* Since 2012, the YOYO strollers (folded dimensions 52 x 44 x 18 cm / 20.5 x 17.3 x 7.1 inch) are accepted or recognized as cabin luggage by most airline companies. However, cabin luggage standards may vary according to the airline and we therefore recommend checking with your chosen airline before travelling for the latest applicable cabin luggage allowance.
Is it difficult to fold and unfold YOYO?
It's pure magic! With one hand, it folds and unfolds in an instant, even when your child is in your arm.
How do you fold YOYO when equipped with car seat adapters?
The upper part of the adapters remains clipped to the car seat. The lower part (with a white button) can stay on the armrests of the stroller when YOYO is folded.
How do you carry YOYO when folded?
On the shoulder, thanks to its comfortable, padded shoulder strap, putting the wheels outwards and the hood against you. By hand, hold it by the chrome handle. And when you unfold YOYO, the strap automatically slots into the basket.
Is YOYO freestanding when folded?
Yes, YOYO can stand on its own when folded.
Can you fold the handlebar on YOYO?
Yes, the handlebar folds easily, which allows YOYO to go under the turnstiles of the metro and take up minimal space in a restaurant. In the bassinet and newborn pack versions, YOYO can turn into a baby changing facility.
What is the maximum weight supported by YOYO?
YOYO+ is designed to accommodate a child weighing up to 18 kg (39.7 lbs).
YOYO² is designed to accommodate a child weighing up to 22 kg (48.5 lbs).
However, maximum weight allowance varies for the following locations:
- 15 kg (33.1 lbs): China, Israel and Taiwan.
- For AMERICA (United States & Canada) only YOYO² US10111 is designed to accommodate a child weighing up to 22 kg (48.5 lbs)
What is YOYO made of?
Frame and wheel axles are in aluminum, stainless steel and high-performance technical plastics.
Our packaging is made from recycled cardboard and is printed with soy ink.
Are the BABYZEN YOYO fabrics compatible with all YOYO frames?
Yes! The YOYO 6+ fabrics are compatible with all YOYO frames. Textiles in the newborn pack and the bassinet are only compatible with frames equipped with a reversible backrest.
Are the fabrics washable?
Yes, all YOYO fabrics, including the basket and 6+ seat cover, are very easy to remove and are machine washable at 30°C.
The fitted sheet, mattress, foot cover, and canopy of the bassinet are also machine washable at 30°C.
Can you change colors easily?
Yes, as the 6+, bassinet and newborn pack are sold separately, you can change the color on a whim. These fabrics are interchangeable on all YOYO frames, except those that cannot accommodate reversible backrests.
How do you lock the front wheels for off-road use?
With YOYO, there's no need to block the front wheels! The wheels are fitted with the patented 'Soft-Drive' system which eliminates the steering drag of rough terrain.
Is YOYO equipped with a brake?
Yes in "push-push" mode, with a pedal design which simplifies use.
Are the straps of the 5-point harness adjustable?
Yes, in the 6+ version, the harness straps can be adjusted to three different positions, while two positions on the newborn pack. The bassinet does not feature a harness.
Does YOYO bassinet fit on every version of YOYO?
YOYO bassinet attaches to YOYO² and YOYO+ using the included adapters.
Can YOYO be folded with the bassinet adapters attached?
Yes, YOYO can be folded and unfolded with the bassinet adapters attached.
Can YOYO bassinet be folded?
YOYO bassinet can be disassembled into two parts for optimal storage (48 cm x 44 cm x 30 cm when disassembled), but it does not fold when it is on the frame. To fold YOYO, simply remove the bassinet and carry it by hand, and fold the stroller frame, which can be carried on the shoulder.
Can the reversible backrest remain on the frame in the YOYO bassinet configuration?
The reclining backrest is not required in the bassinet configuration, however it may remain on the frame if necessary.